Friday 10 August 2012

10 Inspirational Cookbooks


Top 10: most influential inspiring cookbooks
Whether you spend every spare moment in the kitchen cooking up a storm or are a seasonal creator of  bits and pieces, there is no doubt that one cookbook has the most marks, stains and much loved food spillage on it.  
Well it does in my household.

In fact I have a few that are truly inspiring.

Some do not always see the light of day but I know that they are there when I need to look up an odd spice or vegetable and some are so well worn that I can almost smell the creation from within their pages.

These are my influential and inspiring cookbooks.  My top 10, that have so much merit they deserve to be recognised.  I hope you enjoy.

What are your most influential and inspiring cookbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment