Sunday 3 June 2012

Chocolate Baklava: The easiest recipe

chocolate baklava recipe
If you are a chocoholic (like I am) and love your sweets, this is the one for you.

Chocolate Baklava.

It is so simple to prepare you will amaze yourself.

This is a recipe I have prepared in submission for the HubPages Recipe Contest which, fingers crossed, I may just win.  This time the prize is cold hard cash.

Not only is this full of healthy dark chocolate (you can read all the benefits of dark chocolate if you are not convinced), but it is also full of walnuts, which along with chocolate, are a fantastic antioxidant!

What a bonus!

Don't wait any longer. With only a few ingredients required make Chocolate Baklava today.

I'll get back to you if I win the competition...fingers crossed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment