Thursday 19 April 2012

Winner: HubNugget Accolade

HubNugget, HubPages
WOW I just won the HubNugget Accolade for my hub on Letter Writing.

With 65 percent of the vote, my Hub was selected by the HubPages community as a winner! 

My profile picture and an excerpt and link to the Hub is included in the weekly HubPages newsletter, which is sent to tens of thousands HubPages community members. 


I also received the HubNuggets Accolade, one of the rarest Accolades on HubPages.

You should join HubPages too. It is so rewarding.  You can contact me direct, or visit my profile on HubPages and see what it is all about.



Which one of this week's Books, Literature, and Writing nominees is your favorite?

  • 6% Five Really Lame Marvel Villains
  • 9% The experiences of a lifetime InSpyre Sci-Fi, Fantasy Author Susan Dean: Rise of the Spyres
  • 5% A Mother's Book Review: A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
  • 65% Letter Writing: Do people write letters anymore?
  • 6% It's a Jungle Out There
  • 9% The Easy Way to Write a Short Summary
81 people have voted in this poll.
This poll is now closed to voting.



Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment