Friday 27 April 2012

Winner: HubNugget Accolade - Again!


hubnugget, hubpages
WOW I just won the HubNugget Accolade for my hub on Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.  What is more exciting is that is my second win..two weeks running!

With 58 percent of the vote, my Hub was selected by the HubPages community as a winner! 

My profile picture and an excerpt and link to the Hub is included in the weekly HubPages newsletter, which is sent to tens of thousands HubPages community members. 


I also received the HubNuggets Accolade, one of the rarest Accolades on HubPages.

You should join HubPages too. It is so rewarding.  You can contact me direct, or visit my profile on HubPages and see what it is all about.


Which one of this week's Health nominees is your favorite?

  • 10% Bullying 101, Definitions of Bullying
  • 20% Depression: The Bell Jar
  • 5% What My Man Cave Is To Me
  • 2% Five Homeopathic Songs To Fight Depression
  • 5% Lies massage therapists tell: "You've got so many knots!"
  • 58% Why An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
105 people have voted in this poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment