Saturday 21 April 2012

Hub Challenge Progress

Though it was about time I provided you with an update on how I am progressing with my hub challenge, to publish 100 hubs in 100 days.


  • Today is 21st April 2012
  • Today is Day 35 of the challenge
  • Hubs Published = 41


I am slightly ahead of schedule which is a great feeling as it is not at all easy to find time to write with a baby and toddler at your heals all day.

Plus I am often finding myself struggling to come up with topics to write about.

That being said, having already won a HubNugget for my Letter Writing hub and having just been nominated again for a second HubNugget for my hub on Apples, I am feeling a spring in my step and hope to gain momentum for the next few weeks at least.

To scan through each of the 'Official Hubs' published just select 'An Official Hub' on the right of the screen.  If you prefer to select a topic such as eBay, Health, Pregnancy and Babies or even Babushka Dolls, just click directly on the topic and you will be taken to the synopsis of each hub.  Click through to HubPages to read the full stories.

I am starting to make money too which is amazing! Who'd have thought that you could make money doing this. A relatively easy task.  I'd love someone to join me and write! I'm happy to coach you.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment