Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Chocolate is poisonous for dogs

Chocolate is poisonous for dogs.  Full stop.

Yes they may love it, but the range of health issues that can present purely by feeding a dog, or any pet in the home, chocolate is enormous.

And unfortunately can lead to death!

Chocolate at easter time is everywhere and no other time of the year is it more critical that we care for our four-legged friends.

If you have young children around you need to keep and extra close eye on them.  They most likely will not understand the dangers of feeding chocolate is.

If you want to feed your pet a chocolate-like treat there are lots of alternatives including carob.  Why not try some of these incredible dog friendly treat recipes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment